1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and prepare a 12 piece muffin pan by spraying it with olive oil cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Pulse muesli in a food processor on high for 10 seconds.
3. Add all ingredients and process on medium/high until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Pour batter into prepared muffin pans.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the top is set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes before removing. Can serve on its own, or spread with a little of your favorite nut butter on top.