1. Pre-heat fan forced over to 160ºC.
2. Combine coconut oil, rice malt syrup, peanut butter and coconut sugar in a saucepan and cook over low heat until combined.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut flakes, pecans, buckwheat, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
4. Add the coconut oil mixture to the oats and stir until combined.
5. Evenly spread the mixture onto a lined baking tray and cook for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from heat.
6. For chunkier granola, allow the mixture to cool in the pan completely, or for smaller chunks, remove and break up sooner. Serve over your favourite Sunsol muesli, and store in an air-tight container.