1. Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a small saucepan and heat slowly until boiling. Simmer for 1-2 minutes (stirring constantly) before removing from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Transfer peanut butter mixture to mixing bowl along with muesli and combine until everything is incorporated.
4. Pour mixture into lined tin, smooth top and place in fridge for two to four hours.
5. Cut into desired bars (8 to 10 pieces) and store in an air-tight container in the pantry.